Wonderwhile Woods Wonderwhile Woods

It's trippy, I like it, And the fact that it loops means this deserves a five. This would be perfect title music for a game

You've been avenged You've been avenged

after about 2:10 when the metal instruments kick in, it reminds me of being chased by a big metallic monster in a deserted nightclub. Music still playing as he crashes into rails and tables and barstools trying to capture and kill me. Love it. Would use in a killing floor map.

AliceMako responds:

Glad you like, hope you have fun with it.

Rugu Rugu

System shock 2, NICE. Loving the tune and the sample. wish it were longer though

Surkol responds:

Cheers mate! I actually made a longer version back then. I had this idea of using SHODANs voice in different parts of the song, which I did. But I didn't like the end result. So I decided to put the song on hold. I still love how creepy and bad ass the voice is though so maybe I'll make another go at it in the near future.

King Kilo - Corner King Kilo - Corner

Oh man, this is sick. You got a hard hitting banger here. Creepy, insidius, I like it!

Killerkb responds:

Cheers, brah! Hoping to release more, asap.

EG - Medicine Man EG - Medicine Man

no, why not leave it? This is pretty cool! I like the rythm, flows nice, no complaining from me

Siege Machine V2! Siege Machine V2!

good job! MORE!

OceanPlanet responds:

Thanks a lot man :) I am going to be posting a lot more soon. However i would like some more feedback on this demo, so if you can share this with anyone. it'd really help me out. but thank you for the nice response man!

[S_Rock] Headband [S_Rock] Headband

As usual fucking great track man. I've never rated tracks before but i have been on the audio portal since probably 2009. I've listened to you make track after track of priceless gems. I've got a system in my car now and i still play your oldschool shit off the newgrounds audio portal down the road at the store, wherever i go. This is another one to add to my list, you're amazing, And you've got a fan, Your shit sounds amazing in my car.

S-Rock responds:

It's always great to hear something this amazing. I thank you very much for this review... it raises my spirits to the max hearing or even knowing this. My fire is burning bright thanks to reviews like this. it's greatly appreciated.

Purgatorium Purgatorium

The Intro is too lengthy. Even once it started to pick up it sounded more like dance or house. It was kinda repetitive and didn't feature anything very memorable. It sounds like a lot of work went into this, but i just think it shouldn't have been dubstep, maybe.